By: Zy Marquiez
January 4, 2016
Pondering quite a bit upon a recent conversation with a friend of mine, we delved into things that are obviously a plan of the comptrollers, and some events that are not.
Things that are ‘part of the plan’ as the Joker [Heath Ledger] famously joked in the second modern Batman reboot, are things/issues that society as a whole has gotten used to, for various reasons.
Things that aren’t part of the plan, are things that throw a wrench into the ‘official’ reality, so to speak.
Here’s that starkly grim and yet illuminating quote:
“You know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go “according to plan.” Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like a gang banger will get shot, or a truck load of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it’s all “part of the plan”. But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!”
The clip below elucidates this best.
With that said, am not by any means advocating that people should do anything to any mayors, people in power, or anything of the like. Was just using the notion behind that particular scene to show how reality ultimately operates.
The plan is what society expects based on what the duplicitous media/establishment/corporations expounds. If society expects a certain thing to happen, be it organic, or engineered, then its ‘part of the plan.’ But if society doesn’t expect a certain event to take place, then that’s not part of the plan, but also usually ends up in people’s ‘moral compass’ coming off the hinges in a myriad of ways because their carefully orchestrated reality [illusion] just got shattered.
The careful management of illusion is why so many vital topics of utmost importance are not talked about within the duplicitous mainstream media circles.
Rummaging further, we can gather that although the above line was said in a fictionary world, we must remember that in America everything is backwards.
“In America fact is fiction and fiction is fact”, as former Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Catherine Austin Fitts says regularly. This is because Hollywood elucidates quite clearly how our reality operates much more than most realize or care to ponder.
How do we know what is part of the plan by the comptrollers? By sifting for evidence that show us the unfortunate circumstances.
Here are some notable examples:
– Not having mainstream media presstitutes talking about fake grassroots movements funded by Corporations, also known as astroturfing is part of the plan.
– Not discussing countless studies of vaccinations [80+ studies outlining some of the dangers of vaccinations] that blow a hole into the mainstream media & establishment narrative the size of cape cod is part of the plan.
– Not discussing Geoengineering information that is pertinent to our every day health, and to our knowledge of our current environment is part of the plan.
– Not having actual Presidential debates of substance like they used to have in times past is part of the plan.
– Not discussing cannabis’ benefits with certain diseases. There are countless diseases cannabis benefits for what its worth. Look it up.
– Not discussing the work of Dr. Burzynski, which happens to have come up with an effective way in dealing with some cancers, and yet this isn’t discussed in the mainstream at all.
– Not discussing the dangers that fluoride poses in when its added to water. Not only water fluoridation failed modern civilization [as if it could really succeed], but its been rejected by place after place after place.
– Not addressing findings that throw a wrench into the official history of The Great Pyramid is part of the plan.
– And finally, not discussing how the mainstream media manipulation machine is spearheaded by six media conglomerates, how their viewer numbers are declining & how they’ve been caught lying about stories is part of the plan.
Keep in mind that, you returning to your regularly scheduled programming, is also part of the plan.
Now the open-minded, skeptic, incisive, BS-detecting, relentlessly researching, [un]common sense individual though? That’s not part of their plan.
You going to follow their plan? Or you going to create your own?
The choice is yours.